Wednesday, October 31, 2012

THE PHONE INTERVIEW

Telephone Interviewing has become a very big part of the interview process. I have conducted many telephone interviews for companies I have worked for over the years, and it is just as important to make a good impression on the phone as it is face to face. A successful phone interview will get you to the next stage of the companies hiring process.
Preparing for a phone interview is very important. Research the company, arrange for a suitable time when you know you are going to be alone, make notes on your skills, work history and what you can bring to the company. It is also very important to have a list of questions to ask the phone interviewer, it lets them see you are very interested in the position and you have researched the company. Have your resume on clear view so when the interviewer asks you questions you can refer to your resume. I will be posting more useful tips so keep reading.




<!-- START OF ADDME LINK -->
<a href="http://www.addme.com/submission/free-submission-start.php">Search Engine Submission - AddMe</a>
<!-- END OF ADDME LINK -->

No comments:

Post a Comment